Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Work In Progress

Hello, Bloggers of the world.  I wouldn't be surprised if any of you had never saw or heard of me before; I've never written a blog, and I never thought I would.  But I felt the need to branch out and find some way to talk to all of you wonderful people, maybe get some tips on writing and life in general.

Speaking of writing, I've recently written an e-book about how religions can lead to mass conflict.  It's called The Prophet and The Priest (avaliable from this link: http://www.amazon.com/Prophet-Priest-ebook/dp/B005JME04Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1314543220&sr=1-2), and explores the myriad possibilites of two radically different religions working against each other, thanks to their basic principles.  If you enjoy reading about human trials in a divinely-run world, then please read the book to see my perspective; it's also great for fantasy fans.

And, seeing as I have to go to class soon, I think I'd better log off.  Feel free to leave a comment or reply if you wish.  If you don't, then please look at my book.  Everyone has to start somewhere.

Thank you for your time,
Tyler Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment